So everyone is sick around here and it was time for a treat. The sugary version of this recipe on Pioneer Woman inspired mine. It is really yummy and very adaptable to paleo, low carb, dairy free etc... ways of eating.
Perfect for breakfast (just add a little protein powder!) or an afternoon pick-me-up on the days the germs seem to be winning the war.
Ingredients for 3 Small Servings
- 1/2 cup Frozen pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Greek yogurt, plain or vanilla (or tofu or other non dairy substitute)
- 1/2 cup Cream (or rice milk, almond milk, or coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms sugar free pancake syrup (or real syrup or honey)
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Ground flax
1. Dump ingredients in blender and puree until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides.