No pictures yet because I keep drinking it all before I remember I'm supposed to take a picture. Oops!
Ingredients for 1 to 2 Servings:
- 1/2 cup Frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup Plain or vanilla Greek yogurt (such as Stonyfield's Oikos brand or Fage)
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream (or other dairy substitute)
- 1 tablespoon Smuckers Reduced Sugar Strawberry Jam
- 1 tablespoon Ground flaxseed
1.Puree the strawberries. I like to set them out on the counter for an hour or two so they aren't rock hard.
2.Add the vanilla, cream and jam. Blend.
3.Blend in the flaxseeds and serve.
If you double or triple the recipe, this will keep nicely in the fridge (sans flaxseeds) for a quick breakfast on the go. Just don't add the flaxseeds as they gum up and form yucky clumps over time.