Monday, April 12, 2010

Low Carb Meal Plan: 2 Week Menu

I don't think I'll be posting a daily food diary any longer here. I actually keep it for my doctor and the format here wasn't working. I ended having to transfer everything into a table, which was time consuming. I'd rather just keep the table instead of posting here and then having to make the table too. It's too much busy work.

But I do want to post my meal plans. Because when I feel less-than-inspired, it's helpful to go back and see what strikes my fancy.

So here's the next 2 weeks. Some things have changed already due to just life or lack of available ingredients. As usual, I'll post any good recipes for you to try.

1-almond pancakes

2-orange chicken

3-greek meatballs

4-ricotta meatballs

5-Balsamic caper chicken

6-mustard jalapeno flank steak

7-Italian marinated chicken with arugula salad garnished with grapefruit

8-dry rub chicken drumsticks with butter & collard greens

9-cajun bleu cheese burgers & butternut squash fries

10-Lemon garlic caper chicken with a pan sauce

11-Taco Salad

12-Asian meatballs and gingered cabbage coleslaw

13-Steak

14-Jamaican jerk pork

No comments:

Post a Comment