No picture at the moment, because, well, the cookies look kind of like poo. I couldn't get an attractive picture, but hope to come back and add one in the future.
Here's the recipe for about 12 tiny cookies.
- 4 tbsps. melted butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsps. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup salted sunflower seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed (optional)
- 3 tbsp. Splenda brown sugar blend (or 5 tbsps of Splenda and no Truvia)
- 2 tbsps. Truvia (or 5 tbsps of Truvia and no Splenda)
1. Add and mix ingredients in the order listed.
2.Form balls and then press down with a fork (kind of like how you make peanut butter cookies).
3.Chill in fridge until set.