Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weigh In Post: How Was Tday?

How'd everyone do over the holiday?

I did not gain any weight.

Which was surprising, but I'll take it.

I've got a lot of new recipes coming.

A turkey moussaka that will make you realize you've never really loved any of that other food you ate. This is an excellent low carb casserole that will put a smile on your face.

I've got a low carb chocolate mousse recipe. Two ingredients. No artificial anything. Tastes like the air heaven.

And low carb hot chocolate to warm the cockles of your low carb heart.

So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. 'Tis a wee bit o' the Blarney Peak here!
    My cockles are to be a-thanking ye!
    Me - no turkey - allergic..... soooo.....
    Home Scott Free!

    Be well.....keep kicking them carbs!
    Send the recipe - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey Anne! You can use ground beef in the mousska recipe no problem.

    M

    ReplyDelete